We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated nail technician/beauty therapist to join the team in our luxury salons based in Knightsbridge and Battersea. You’ll be responsible for nails, waxing, and brows at our salons, where you’ll work alongside the UK’s most well-known stylists, serving A-list clients in a fast-paced environment.
Why Paul Edmonds?
Paul Edmonds London is one of the most acclaimed, luxurious brands in British hairdressing, renowned for excellence in hair and beauty. The team at Paul Edmonds London are heavily involved in film and TV, from Hollywood blockbusters to award-winning Netflix shows and a coveted spot as Official Hair Partner at the BAFTAs. Our nail technicians have had work featured in campaigns, music videos, and runway events.
Our holistic approach is unique: we co-create looks with our clients by listening closely to their needs. Then we show them how to maintain and care for their new look at home, so they always feel their best. Taking a role with us is an opportunity to work and learn alongside industry leaders in an environment that challenges your skills and nurtures your creativity.
Our brand is our people. To be a good fit for a role with us, you should have the ability to understand a client’s vision for their look and help them reach it using your expertise and skill. Every client should walk away looking and feeling like the very best version of themselves.
You’ll need the following skills and qualifications:
• An NVQ2 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
• Experience of Bio Sculpture and Jessica Gelerations would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Exemplary customer service skills
• A high standard of personal presentation
• Ability to work in a demanding environment with high-calibre clients
Your technical skills are only part of the job at Paul Edmonds London. You’ll also need the natural ability to create a welcoming, relaxing, pampering environment for each of your clients.
You’re the kind of person who strives to learn and grow at their craft and will take any opportunity to pursue professional development. You relish a creative challenge and approach your job with attentiveness and care.
What we offer:
• A competitive salary plus commission
• On-going training from professionals at the very top of their field
• A bustling, exciting, vibrant work environment
• A loyal client base
• Opportunity to participate in high-status events including BAFTA
If you’ve got the drive, creativity and compassion to join our team, then we want to hear from you.
Recommend to a Friend