At Pro Hair Live in Manchester this year Senior Stylist Siobhan worked with Jack Howard to create a series of stunning look that highlighted the colour techniques that we use in the salon.
Balayage was brought to the UK by Jack Howard and has become the single most popular and effective colour trend in recent years. The classic blonde byalayage created by Jack Howard for the show deserved a red carpet luxe look, and Siobhan with her large celebrity client list is just the person to create something stunning.
HOW TO By Siobhan, Senior Stylist
1. The hair was prepared with L’Oreal Professional Pli and Volume Architect.
2. It was then blow dried into pin curls to set and create volume and a soft curl.
3. Then the hair is sectioned into 6 pony tails.
4. Key to this look if you have it done in a salon, but an optional extra for anyone doing it at home, is added clip in hair pieces that had been died to match the models hair colour to add thickness and length to the last ponytail.
5. Starting from the first pony tail it is split in half and wrapped around the section below creating a knotted effect.
6. This is done all the way done and on the last ponytail the res of the hair is entwined to give it a soft done undone look.
7. Once all knots are created, using both hands pull the hair apart ti create a bigger softer look,
8. You can pull it out to make it as big as you like, depending on how much volumen/softness you want to achieve.
9. The look is finished off with a light spray of L’Oreal Professional Air Fix to fix it into place.
For an appointment with Jack Howard book now!
For an appointment with Siohban book now!