We have an exciting full-time career opportunity for a colourist at our beautiful salons in Knightsbridge and Battersea Power Station. You’ll work alongside the UK’s most well-known stylists, serving A-list clients in a fast-paced environment.
Why Paul Edmonds?
Paul Edmonds London is one of the most acclaimed, luxurious brands in British hairdressing, renowned for excellence in hair and beauty. Paul’s prestigious career spans film and television, and includes collaborations with fashion heavyweights like Vogue, Galliano, and Jean-Paul Gaultier. The team at Paul Edmonds London are heavily involved in film and TV, from Hollywood blockbusters to award-winning Netflix shows and a coveted spot as Official Hair Partner at the BAFTAs.
Our holistic approach is unique: we co-create looks with our clients by listening closely to their needs. Then we show them how to maintain and care for their new look at home, so they always feel their best. Taking a role with us is an opportunity to work and learn alongside industry leaders in an environment that challenges your skills and nurtures your creativity.
Our brand is our people. To be a good fit for a role with us, you should be able to understand a client’s vision for their look, and help them reach it using your expertise and skill. Every client should walk away looking and feeling like the very best version of themselves.
You’ll need the following skills and qualifications:
• NVQ2 qualification or above
• 2 years of full-time experience in a colourist position
• Experience in all aspects of colouring, with a thorough knowledge of colour theory, correction, and colour application techniques
• Motivation and ambition
• A passion for delivering outstanding client care
• Excellent personal presentation
• Good communication skills
Your technical skills are only part of the job at Paul Edmonds London. You’ll also need the natural ability to create a welcoming, relaxing, pampering environment for each of your clients.
You’re the kind of person who strives to learn and grow at their craft and will take any opportunity to pursue professional development. You relish a creative challenge and approach your job with attentiveness and care.
What we offer:
• A competitive starting salary
• 37.5 working hours over 4 days (including weekends)
• On-going training from the UK’s top colourists
• A bustling, exciting, vibrant work environment
• A loyal client base
• Opportunity to participate in high-status events including BAFTA
If you’ve got the drive, creativity and compassion to join our team, then we want to hear from you.
Recommend to a Friend