Following government guidelines on the Coronavirus COVID 19 next steps, and for the continued safety of our clients, team and partners, we took the decision to close both our salons temporarily.
Whilst still physically not operational we are available online to ensure that we continue to provide you with information regarding your hair and skin concerns. Due to the high volume of requests from clients we have decided to add a FAQ list for you to try and answer some of the key questions that have been sent to us in the last few days. We recognise that again factors may change over the coming weeks due to further government updates but we will continue to provide you the latest news relating to Paul Edmonds London through email, social channels and our website.
We are now taking appointments on a first come first served basis, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you.
Our aim is to continue to provide the very best technical expertise, in a luxurious environment whilst ensuring that you continue to enjoy the experience that we are known for.
The following areas will be put into place going forward and will be reviewed and updated as restrictions are either increased or eased.
Making an appointment
• Paul Edmonds London salons will only be able to deliver by appointment only services, we will no longer be able to accommodate walk in or drop in services, to make an appointment you must email us on email@example.com or use our online booking system to make an appointment. Telephone appointments will not be able to be made during the initial start up period of 2 weeks.
• Due to the high level of demand for appointments we will be dealing with appointment requests on a first come first served basis.
• Due to social distancing rules, we have reflected the safety requirements by reducing capacity in our salons by 50% through the removal of salon chairs. Our teams will be working reduced but longer days and in bubbles to ensure that tracking and isolation protocols can be actioned immediately (should this be required by the government teams) therefore we may not be able to book your preferred colourist and stylist on the same day or same location.
•For existing colour clients, you will be allocated a provisional appointment which will require a virtual consultation to determine the exact service and time required on the day of your appointment. This is to mitigate the changes on the day which may cause bottle necks or risks to services overrunning and impacting other appointments.
Hours of opening
• We will be open in Knightsbridge and Battersea Power Station, 7 days a week from 8am to 9pm.
• In particular our Battersea Power Station salon will have allocation for long service applications on Mondays and Wednesday.
Day of your appointment
• You will be required to arrive on time for your appointment, should you be delayed we may not be able to begin your service but due to lost appointment slot you will be fully charged.
• If you cancel your appointment within 48 hours or not show for your appointment, the cost will be fully chargeable.
• Please ensure that you wear a face mask upon arrival, should you not have one we have some available for you to purchase on the day of your appointment.
• It is advised that you come without any additional bags or carriers in order to reduce the reliance on storage
• You will be asked to wash/sanitise your hands upon arrival and required to answer a checklist for yours and the Paul Edmonds teams safety which will include a temperature test.
• We will continue to serve drinks and refreshments however these will be served in paper cups, we will not be able to serve freshly prepared juices or food for the foreseeable future in our salons.
• Due to the guidelines in place there will be no on site reception team
•We will no longer be accepting cash payments
• You will be required to pay for your appointment prior to your visit, additional services or retail purchased can be paid for on the day should this be necessary at the end of your appointment at the workstation.
• We will not be able to honour any existing discounts or on account payments anymore this is due to the reduced capacity, we continue to value your support of our teams and salons.
Other changes to be aware of
• There will be a reduced service menu, with long services such as straightening, extensions, colour changes and full head colour will be allocated on individual one on one, long appointments only day, in order to reduce dwell time and contact to other clients.
• We will be providing disposable gowns and towels or one use only gowns and towels for your appointment, all stations will be disinfected prior to your visit and we have implemented specialist COVID 19 disposal of all hygiene products and equipment used (includes, towels, aprons, masks, gowns etc.), we will continue to have in salon house keeping through out the day in both salons.
• All team members will be wearing PPE, specific work only clothing and will be sanitising hands prior and during your appointment, you are welcome to wear PPE also.
• Due to waiting space restrictions we will unfortunately not be able to accommodate anyone else who would be waiting for you. We ask that you come alone.
• There will be no magazines or newspapers available, however please feel free to bring with you but you will be required to retain this with you, throughout your appointment with us.
Home Visits and Vulnerable Clients
• For those clients who would like to have home visits we will be able to do so once the government guidelines are clear regarding this service. All our teams will be following the in salon protocals regarding PPE and hygiene for home services where possible.