Following the latest government guidelines, our salons will reopen from Monday 12th of April. We are available for you to book future appointments or to respond on any enquiries you may have via email on email@example.com or call 02075895958 between 9am to 6pm, 7 days a week.
We thank you for continuing to support our salons and our teams and we look forward to seeing you at our salons.
Below are some frequently asked questions that may be useful for you.
Both salons are now open! We will be open from 8am to 9pm, 7 days a week. You can book future appointments for all our Hair and Beauty Services online.
Phone lines are open from 9am to 6pm should you wish to call on 020 7589 5958
Should there be any changes, we will update our FAQs or contact you if you have made a future appointment that is subsequently affected by any change in government guidelines.
We are are open from Monday 12th April you will expect the following:
Upon entry to the salons you will be asked to take a temperature test, and sanitise your hands, as of the 30th of November 2021 all clients will be asked to wear a mask upon arrival and whilst you are walking around the salons. If you so wish to wear a mask during your service you may do so (we have masks available for you), we have continued to operate social distancing within the salons, due to the close contact nature of hair and beauty services we strongly believe that your safety and that of our teams are paramount, this means that we have reduced salon capacity by 50% through the removal of chairs.
Our teams will be working longer hours, and no longer in bubbles but will continue to have 2 lateral flow tests per week, this is to ensure that we are able to accommodate your choice of colourist and stylist together on that same day
For any clients who have not had colour the last 6 months or who have had covid 19 you may be required to complete an allergy alert test prior to your appointment, if you think you require an allergy alert test we can arrange delivery to your home address free of charge. Please allow 7days prior to your appointment so that we can arrange this for you and avoid any inconvenience to your appointment.
Hours of opening
- We will be open in Knightsbridge and Battersea Power Station, 7 days a week from 8am to 9pm.
Day of your appointment
- You’ll be required to arrive on time for your appointment. If you’re delayed, we may not be able to begin your service and you’ll be fully charged for the lost appointment slot.
- If you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice or do not show for your appointment, the cost will be fully chargeable.
- In line with government guidance face masks need to be worn at all times through out your appointment
- You’ll be asked to wash/sanitise your hands and answer a checklist when you arrive, for yours and the Paul Edmonds teams’safety. We also require you to have a contactless temperature check.
- All drinks and refreshments will be available as well as fresh juices. Should you require food our kitchens are currently closed however we can still organise this for you.
- Where possible we would appreciate it if you could pay for your appointment when booking or use our online booking facility where your card details can be used to secure your appointment (no payment will be taken unless cancelled outside of our cancellation policy).
- Due to reduced capacity, we won’t be able to honour any existing discounts or on-account payments for the foreseeable future. We appreciate your understanding and value your continued support of our teams and salons.
Other changes to be aware of
- We will be incorporating one-use-only gowns and towels, for your appointment. All workstations will be disinfected before you arrive and we’ve implemented specialist COVID-19 disposal for all hygiene products and equipment used (towels, aprons, masks, gowns etc.). We’ll continue to have in-salon housekeeping throughout the day in both salons.
- All team members will be wearing masks and will be sanitising hands prior and during your appointment. You’re also welcome to wear PPE, should you so wish we can provide these for you.
- Due to space restrictions, we won’t be able to accommodate anyone else who would be waiting for you and they may be asked to remain at the waiting areas for the duration of your appointment.
- Paul Edmonds London is proud to be dog friendly and will allow dogs during appointments, however during peak times we may ask you to sit in a location that is better suited for your appointment.
- There won’t be magazines or newspapers available but please feel free to bring some with you. All we ask is that you keep them with you throughout your appointment.
Home Visits and Vulnerable Clients
- We can offer home services from the 12th of April clients who are vulnerable however we operate to strict government guidelines regarding social distancing, testing, and PPE; as a result of the longer process and travel times, the cost of the appointment will reflect these factors. For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your Online shop open for me to purchase products or gifts ?
Yes you can continue to shop on www.pauledmonds.com , please allow for 72 hours for delivery of your products.